Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 17-08-2022 , 03:45 PM
Lifetime Member

lifetime member downloads

I can't download the tutorials. Some files and videos seem locked down, and I thought I had access to the files and videos for download being a lifetime member. Am I doing something wrong?

# 2 18-08-2022 , 08:16 AM
SM Tea Boy
You should have access to everything, is every download locked or just a few?

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 3 18-08-2022 , 02:26 PM
Lifetime Member
Everything seems to be locked down for me. The only thing I have access to is Legacy archived tutorials that I can download. I remember purchasing a lifetime membership back in 2013. Is there something I'm doing something wrong on my end?

Last edited by ohcoetc; 18-08-2022 at 11:06 PM.
# 4 19-08-2022 , 08:06 AM
SM Tea Boy
Hi,

I've upgraded your account it should work fine now please let me know.
All the best
David

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 5 19-08-2022 , 04:38 PM
Lifetime Member
Seems to be working. Thanks so much!

# 6 13-09-2022 , 08:47 PM
I thought I am the only one facing this problem. Thanks for sharing this info with us. I would also like to help you by sharing the https://writinguniverse.com/free-ess...-in-education/ website with you. If you are not so good at writing an essay assignment then you can visit over there where you can read essay examples for free. When I want to write an essay assignment, I also take help from that website.

Last edited by AlexandriaCollins; 20-09-2022 at 01:49 PM.